Our Many Amenities
At Timbercliffe, we revel in being able to offer our guests the many amenities of this fine, historic house, inside and out – come enjoy them!
- Views! Views! Views!
- Grand, welcoming front porch (80 feet!) complete with sea views, rockers and a swing
- A stone terrace with dining table, seating and scenic sea views
- Wood burning Fire Pit and cozy porch blankets for crisp evenings
- Rolling lawns
- Assortment of traditional lawn games for the rolling lawns
- Variety of relaxing outdoor seating ( for sipping a beverage between lawn games)The House and Guest Rooms:
- Well appointed, comfortable drawing room with fireplace and great Penobscot Bay views all year’round!
- Charming, traditional library with views, amenable to private gatherings and meetings
- Elegant formal dining room with a common table and fireplace, accommodates meetings
- Delicious breakfasts served on the great porch / patio (weather permitting) or on cool days in the large dining room at the trestle table.
- Well appointed King and queen rooms, four poster beds, private baths, air conditioned
- Luxurious claw-foot soaking tubs in select rooms
- Gas fireplaces in our king suites
- Lux, 100% cotton linens by Cuddledown
- Gilchrist and Soames bath products
- Convenience flashlights for those evening walks
- On site parking
and of course, our fine greeter and a guest favorite, our resident wolfhound, “Finn”
For inquiries and reservations please (207) 236-4753
or Email us.