Our Many Amenities
At Timbercliffe, we revel in being able to offer our guests the many amenities of this fine, historic house, inside and out – come enjoy them!
- Views! Views! Views!
- Grand, welcoming front porch (80 feet!) complete with sea views, rockers and a swing
- A stone terrace with dining table, seating and scenic sea views
- Cozy porch blankets and a fire pit for crisp evenings
- Rolling lawns
- Assortment of traditional lawn games for the rolling lawns
- Variety of relaxing outdoor seating ( for sipping a beverage between lawn games)
The House and Guest Rooms:
- Well appointed, comfortable drawing room with fireplace and great Penobscot Bay views all year’round!
- Charming, traditional library with views, amenable to private gatherings and meetings
- Elegant formal dining room with a common table and fireplace, accommodates meetings
- A well stocked, traditional butler’s pantry includes all day/night selection of :
Coffees and fine teas
Home made Cocoa (accompanied by the bottomless marshmallow jar!)
Giant jar of granola bar varieties ( all healthy, of course)
Seltzers and iced teas in season
Ice maker, ice buckets and
Rows upon rows of glasswearfor guest use
Bottle openers, church keys and stoppers
- Fresh baked goodies and snacks offered throughout the day & many chocolates, of course!
- Delicious breakfasts served on the great porch / patio (weather permitting) or on cool days in the large dining room at the trestle table.
- Well appointed King and queen rooms, four poster beds, privatee baths, air conditioned
- Gas fireplaces in our king suites
- Fine, cotton linens by Cuddledown, bath products by Gilchrist and Soames
Luxurious claw-footed soaking tubs in select rooms
Convenience flashlights for those evening walks to town
On site parking
and of course, our fine greeter and a guest favorite curiosity, Finn, the wolfhound
For inquiries and reservations please (207) 236-4753
or Email us.